WordPress contact form with captcha plugin is a easy to use WordPress plugin that allows you to add a contact form and any WordPress blog page.
- WordPress contact form with captcha plugin is easy to configure via regular WordPress plugin menu.
- Utilizes captcha technology to prevent any spam.
- It uses reCaptcha from Google.
- Allows two modes of subject field. One with drop down menu other with free form.
- Works with reCaptcha for comments plugin.
- Form labels can be modified to suit different needs and languages.
- Themes for reCaptcha and form
- Identifiers with subject field for easy email identification
WordPress contact form with captcha plugin can be installed by copying the contents from here into the WordPress plugins directory. The plugin needs to be then activated and configured.
- Upload the contact-form-with-captcha directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Contact Form With Captcha Admin section and enter your reCAPTCHA private and public keys, and recipient email address. See configuration section below for details.
- Place the shortcode [cfwc] in any of your posts or pages and save it.
WordPress contact form with captcha plugin configuration involves setting following options:
- Public Key: Get public key from reCaptcha site and enter it here.
- Private Key: Get public key from reCaptcha site as mentioned above.
- Email Address: Specify email address which should get all emails.
- Subject Menu (Optional): Specify subjects for drop down menu or leave blank for free form.
- Labels (Optional): Change any of the labels to suit your needs and language.
- Themes: Pick any theme for forms and reCpatcha.
If you would like to experience WordPress contact form with captcha plugin then visit the contact page of this blog.
Appreciate WordPress contact form with captcha plugin
I spend a lot of hours on developing Wordpress contact form with captcha plugin. I also take suggestions on enhancements based on your needs. Please consider following to show your appreciation for the plugin.
Donate to Teknocrat / Facebook like Teknocrat / Add Teknocrat to Twitter / Add Teknocrat to Google plus
New features requested
Note: Use comment section for feature requests. Please provide links where you have implemented this plugin.
Drop down menu for subject – Done
Work with reCaptcha for comments plugin – Done
Allow for suffix and prefix on subject line for easy identification – Done
Make reCaptcha optional
Provide Ajax support
Allow for attachments
Note: Use comment section for reporting bugs. Please provide links where you have implemented this plugin.
[9/28/2011] Keys values got wiped out. – Fixed
[9/28/2011] Plugin strips away footer & sidebars when no key supplied. – Fixed
[10/18/2011] Add space between Send and Message. – Fixed
If you have any questions specific to contact form with captcha plugin use the comment section below as your questions could help others. You are always welcome to contact me via contact page. Please provide links where you have implemented this plugin.